Hello? :D
Assalamualaikum. May Allah bless all your doings :) Well um today I would like to share abt my bestfriend, hah. BESTFRIEND ♥ I miss HER suddenly lol. Well, there are lot of differences between friend and best friend.
Friend know your problem but yet only your best friend can solve those. ! :p I love her cause she just too insane and can get along w/ my crazyness (but yet dia lagi psycho hahaha) she understands what others dont lol xD
Friend know your problem but yet only your best friend can solve those. ! :p I love her cause she just too insane and can get along w/ my crazyness (but yet dia lagi psycho hahaha) she understands what others dont lol xD
![]() |
| Pelukk cikit ! :D |
Dear my bestfriend, if you are reading this, I love you very much okay?! OKAAAAY?! Please say that you love me too hiks. (tak perlu ckap dah tahu hihi :p) Hehehe. Okay, bye for now :D




